1. General information
- This policy applies to the Web Site, which is accessible via url: www.conpeek.com
- The Operator of the Site and the Administrator of personal data is: Conpeek Sp. z o. o. ul. Domaniewska 47/10 02-672 Warsaw.
- The Operator is also the Administrator of your voluntarily provided personal data on the Site.
- The Site uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Conducting online chat-type conversations
- Handling of enquiries via a form
- Presentation of the offer or information
- The Site obtains personal information about users and their actions in the following way:
- Through voluntarily entered data in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies in the users’ devices.
2. Selected data protection methods applied by the Operator
- The places where you log in and enter your personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This way, the personal and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the intended server.
- The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
3. Your rights and additional information about the use of your data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform the agreement concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations imposed on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- persons authorized by us, employees and associates who must have the access to personal data in order to perform their duties,
- hosting companies,
- mailing companies,
- SMS handling companies,
- companies with which the Administrator cooperates in the field of its own marketing,
- insurance companies,
- law firms and debt collectors,
- payment processors,
- public authorities.
- Your personal data is processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary to perform the operations related to it which are specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing information, your data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator the following:
- to access your personal data,
- to correct it,
- to remove it,
- to restrict its processing,
- to transfer it.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) above in relation to the processing of personal data for the purpose of performing legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, and the right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for the processing, interests, rights and freedoms that prevail over you, in particular the determination, investigation or defence of claims.
- A complaint against the Administrator’s actions may be lodged with the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to use the Site.
- You may be subject to actions involving automated decision making, including profiling, in order to provide services under the concluded contract and to conduct direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to third-party countries within the meaning of the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them out of the European Union.
4. Information in the forms
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The Site can store information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The Site may, in some cases, save information to facilitate the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process a service ticket or commercial contact, registration of services, etc. Each time the context and the description of the form in a clear way inform about its purpose.
5. The Administrator’s logs
- Information about the behavior of users on the Site may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the Site.
6. Relevant marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques, which allow to adjust advertising messages to the user’s behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data is used to track the user, but in practice no personal data is transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. The technological prerequisite for this is that cookies are enabled.
- The Operator applies the solution automating the operation of the Site in relation to users, e.g. a one that can send an e-mail to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
7. Information on cookie files
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in devices of Site Users and are intended to be used on the Site’s web pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the length of time they are stored on a device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on devices of Service Users and accessing them is the Site Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining of the Site user session (after logging in), thanks to which the Site user does not have to re-enter login and password on every subpage of the Site
- achieving the objectives set out above under ” Relevant marketing techniques”
- Two basic types of cookies are being applied within the use of the Site: session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s device until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookie files or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. The Site Users may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For detailed information on this topic, please refer to the help or documentation of your Internet browser.
- Cookies placed in a device of Service User may also be used by entities cooperating with the Site Operator, in particular it concerns those companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA).
8. Cookie management – how to give and withdraw permission?